April 21, 2005

The brands soul is in the detail


It seems all tricks are welcome in the battle for the top of mind position amongst the global hipsters and followers.

The new millennium sports apparel brand has to think of all touch points with the target group. The irreverent tone of voice seems to be chosen strategy for most brands and obviously this tone has to be integrated in all the brand communications. The product info tag from Puma above is a good example of this. Lot’s of other brands are thinking into making packaging and active part of the brand message over at Adfreak there is a great post about this topic.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

While reading this I was reminded of acura el you should stop by.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a info products site. It pretty much covers info selling related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

My Web Hosting Talk said...

I found a great wallpaper site and they are adding new stuff everyday. You might want to check them out. **wallpapers**

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about water skiing lessons dallas texas
. You can check it out at water skiing lessons dallas texas
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

Anonymous said...

Nice blog with interesting topics. I have a website that offers alot of controversial topics here. Just go to the links page and look for "Video Reviews"

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**custom car club